My photo
Hey readers who come upon to my blog , I'm Vanessa. I know my name is common . I've spend 14 years of my life doing nothing . I'm quiet at the outside , noisy in the inside. No one understand me , so don't bother understanding me , no one have succeed in trying to understand me well . In my life , family and friends are my pillars of strength . Love ? What is Love ? Last but not least , I love SuperJunior .

Friday, October 1, 2010

Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Hey readers , HAPPY CHILDREN'S DAY! Even though I'm not children anymore , Mum bought for me new headphones and allow me to go see hangeng tomorrow even though my exams is starting next monday. Thanks (: I really can't wait to go see Hangeng tomorrow ! Hope I go there not too late. I go there in the morning leh. LOL . Anyway have a fun trip to italy and states Donghae , Leeteuk , Eunhyuk , Ryeowook , Kyuhyun and Heechul ! I know they are upset that their holiday schedule got leaked out somehow. But hope nothing goes wrong and you guys have fun . I hope the fans there won't stalk them or disturb them because they want to have a fun holiday , not fans asking for autographs and etc. Short post . Blah.