My photo
Hey readers who come upon to my blog , I'm Vanessa. I know my name is common . I've spend 14 years of my life doing nothing . I'm quiet at the outside , noisy in the inside. No one understand me , so don't bother understanding me , no one have succeed in trying to understand me well . In my life , family and friends are my pillars of strength . Love ? What is Love ? Last but not least , I love SuperJunior .

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Took only alittle bit photos because I was video-ing all the time. Was kind of disappointed , because waited and seated down for more than 5 hours . But at the end , never go his signature because no time and alot people and also inconsiderate fans. I never pin-point who. Btw at least , I got see him face to face very close and we made eye contact ! He smiled at me! kekeke (: So damn happy. Alot of fans cried because they didn't get the signature. I almost cried. But oh well , this is just a new experience for me. SS3 , confirm going to chiong. Wait wait , exam first .