My photo
Hey readers who come upon to my blog , I'm Vanessa. I know my name is common . I've spend 14 years of my life doing nothing . I'm quiet at the outside , noisy in the inside. No one understand me , so don't bother understanding me , no one have succeed in trying to understand me well . In my life , family and friends are my pillars of strength . Love ? What is Love ? Last but not least , I love SuperJunior .

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Before I begin my post , heres a picture of Donghae . Nothing to post so just post his picture. I love the eye liner , he look like a rocker . LOL , his birthday is coming soon. On the last day of my exam ...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Hey readers , I'm back again . Today got back my 听写 . I made a really silly careless mistake . It is suppose to be '久而久之' but I go and write '九而九之' LOL , stupid me right ? I know . Exams are starting next week . Hangeng is in Singapore now (: Going to see him on Saturday. I can't wait , hope not too crowded . But I bet will ... A short post .