My photo
Hey readers who come upon to my blog , I'm Vanessa. I know my name is common . I've spend 14 years of my life doing nothing . I'm quiet at the outside , noisy in the inside. No one understand me , so don't bother understanding me , no one have succeed in trying to understand me well . In my life , family and friends are my pillars of strength . Love ? What is Love ? Last but not least , I love SuperJunior .

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

1st September , 2010

Readers , Boo ! I was actually planning to shut down my blog because its really dead. But instead of killing my blog, I'll try to revive it. So here I am to save my blog from being rotten. Well, this days has nothing but school and dance . Just got my spectacles just now from yew tee. Felt really dizzy when I wear it for the first time. Actually not the first time, I wore it when I was P2. But now is the first time I wore it after a long time. Spend so much money this year. 23rd Oct also have Kpop Night Concert and 29th Jan 2010 got SS3. It will be going to cost a bomb ! Tomorrow having a performance at RGS. Next week already September holidays. Time flies so fast this year. After the holidays , End Year Exams already. I failed my science by 0.1 marks !! I can't believe I failed my english, I think because of the book review. But I have faith that I'll go to Sec3 next year. Somehow what , theres a voice telling me that 'Don't have too much faith yet.' So I do not have faith that I'll go to Sec3 neat year. I know I'm just riding rubbish to make my post longer. No pictures, so boring right readers? So long readers .