My photo
Hey readers who come upon to my blog , I'm Vanessa. I know my name is common . I've spend 14 years of my life doing nothing . I'm quiet at the outside , noisy in the inside. No one understand me , so don't bother understanding me , no one have succeed in trying to understand me well . In my life , family and friends are my pillars of strength . Love ? What is Love ? Last but not least , I love SuperJunior .

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Happy Beloved Birthday to the girl up there , Jolene Cheng ; JAY CHOU , MRS BIEBER !

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Yummy ...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Jolene making her birthday wish . Maybe wishing that Justin Bieber will come and look for her. :P

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I can eat this choc balls all over again. We even scissor paper stone to see who will eat it . Btw at the end , only 5 people want to eat it so no need to scissor paper stone.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Jolene unglam face . You see Jolene , I help you cover leh. Belinda one ? No need . Too cute must let people see.