My photo
Hey readers who come upon to my blog , I'm Vanessa. I know my name is common . I've spend 14 years of my life doing nothing . I'm quiet at the outside , noisy in the inside. No one understand me , so don't bother understanding me , no one have succeed in trying to understand me well . In my life , family and friends are my pillars of strength . Love ? What is Love ? Last but not least , I love SuperJunior .

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

HAPPY BELOVED BIRTHDAY TO THE 'DANGEROUS CINDERELLA" KIM HEECHUL AKA HEENIM OPPA ! :>

Woke up early and bathed. Dad send me to YewTee. Took MRT to Tanjong pagar. Went to ODT. After dance , went to the kopitiam for lunch. Kept singing KPOP songs with HuiQi. Went to Bugis, bought many things. My $$$ fly already. Some of the things, I'm already regretting buying it. But what done is done. Bus-ed to BPP. Saw WeeKeong and Qihan. After that,went to LOT1 and took bus back home. HuiQi is addicted to KPOP by me ! :> MengLing is slowly too! :> I'm a pro right? I know that. :P

Sarah:Me tooooo ! :<
WenJun : Sure (:
Evelyn : Yooo! Thanks for the tag (:
Jiaying : Np :>