My photo
Hey readers who come upon to my blog , I'm Vanessa. I know my name is common . I've spend 14 years of my life doing nothing . I'm quiet at the outside , noisy in the inside. No one understand me , so don't bother understanding me , no one have succeed in trying to understand me well . In my life , family and friends are my pillars of strength . Love ? What is Love ? Last but not least , I love SuperJunior .

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Credit to: vitaminDH | Shared by: ☆★pinkninja + iyaf
ace★ + pollyunnie @ SJ-WORLD.net + szirkhae.blogspot
Re-up by: h-eartbeatstop.blogspot.com
TAKE OUT WITH FULL AND PROPER CREDITS! DO NOT HOTLINK !

Good News to all Singapore ELFs ! SUPER SHOW 3 IN SINGAPORE IS CONFIRMED AND IT WILL BE HELD AT JANUARY 2011 ! :>

I'm going to be sick soon. Having a runny nose. Took medicine in the morning and left for school. Maths was just going through the angle ws and we haven't do finish our maths project ! PE , checked height and weight. After recess , science. Ms Lee didn't come but the relief teacher gave us work to do. Two comprehension passage to be complete by that lesson ! And that relief teacher kept talking and like very irritating(No Offence.) So I can't concentrate so I put tissue paper in my ear. But at the end, the tissue paper method did not work because I still can hear him talking ! After MT,had the Music course thing. Finally tomorrow is Friday ! I don't know why but I just feel that this half year time is really moving very slow. But before June Holidays, it was very fast. I wish that we could skip time.

YanLin: Thanks insane woman ! :>
Jiaying: Thanks :>
Caiyi: Hey ! Thanks for the tag :>