My photo
Hey readers who come upon to my blog , I'm Vanessa. I know my name is common . I've spend 14 years of my life doing nothing . I'm quiet at the outside , noisy in the inside. No one understand me , so don't bother understanding me , no one have succeed in trying to understand me well . In my life , family and friends are my pillars of strength . Love ? What is Love ? Last but not least , I love SuperJunior .

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

HAPPY BELOVED BIRTHDAY TO WEEKEONG ! :>


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
- The official SS3 Promo Pic.

Bus-ed to YewTee and Mrt-ed to Jurong East. Went to tanjong pagar and ate lunch. After that,went to ODT. My head very dizzy because the dance steps got alot of movements need to turn our head. Now my head very dizzy.Theres dance tomorrow again. Hope to master the steps by tomorrow. I miss chalet already ! :< Short post. Byes.

Jiaying:Thanks for the tag (: