My photo
Hey readers who come upon to my blog , I'm Vanessa. I know my name is common . I've spend 14 years of my life doing nothing . I'm quiet at the outside , noisy in the inside. No one understand me , so don't bother understanding me , no one have succeed in trying to understand me well . In my life , family and friends are my pillars of strength . Love ? What is Love ? Last but not least , I love SuperJunior .

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

I can say that school 젠장! So I don't want to flood my blog with it. Omo ! Eunhyuk oppa changed his hairstyle and colour ! Blonde ! I hope Donghae dye his hair to blonde too or others . Like not always stay brown or black. Then there will be a blonde couple in SuperJunior which is called EUNHAE !

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Tomorrow is the angel who lost his wings Leeteukteukteukteukie oppa Birthday ! 고급 생일 축하! No matter what happens , Kangin oppa , we will always be there for you. We will still wait for your return . 2 years is like 2 centuries to ELFs. But we will still wait. Because we know that you suffer alot. Now it is time for ELFs to suffer in your place. Kangin oppa , take care of yourself well especially at army. When I miss you, I will listen to A Short Journey . And Hangeng, I'm still waiting for you to come back. Because in ELFs hearts, you are still part of SuperJunior.Anyway good luck on your solo concert ! Nice , you jjang ! Tickets sold out in just 37 minutes. 놀라운 맞지? After 2 years, hope to see the whole family back on stage again ! Hwaiting ! :>